Mastercard announces a multi-year deal with Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group to be the official partner of Cirque du Soleil Touring Shows in Canada. Beginning this month, Mastercard will make a suite of offers and benefits available to cardholders, allowing them to experience the magic of Cirque du Soleil like never before
“Mastercard is continually innovating to bring people closer to their passions in new and exciting ways through our Priceless platform,” said Shawna Miller, vice president of Marketing and Communications for Mastercard in Canada. “Our partnership with Cirque du Soleil gives cardholders unparalleled access to creativity, unique entertainment experiences, and the inspiration to Start Something Priceless.”
Under the partnership, Mastercard cardholders will have access to Priceless experiences with Cirque du Soleil in Canada including shadowing a Cirque performer backstage, sharing dinner with the crew, and attending Cirque Camp to learn performance and artistic skills. Cardholders will also have access to preferred seating at all shows in Canada, as well as discounts on Canadian touring shows and Las Vegas resident shows.
“Mastercard is known for creating Priceless experiences for its cardholders, and as a world leader in live entertainment, Cirque du Soleil brings wonder and delight to audiences around the world every day,” Richard Davies, Vice President, Corporate Alliances at Cirque du Soleil. “Our partnership is a natural fit and we’re excited to be working with Mastercard to create experiences that entertain, inspire and connect people in meaningful ways.”
Benefits available to cardholders under the partnership include:
• Exclusive Priceless Experiences:
◦ Walk in Cirque Shoes: shadow a performer backstage, share dinner with the crew and enjoy a live show from preferred Mastercard seats
◦ Cirque Camp: learn Cirque performance and artistic skills, experience a guided tour, and receive a parting gift
• 15% off at Canadian touring shows
• 20% off at Las Vegas resident shows
• Access to presale windows
• Access to premiere night tickets
• Access to Mastercard VIP Experience
• Mastercard Preferred Seating at shows across Canada
Only cardholders can access Priceless Cities® experiences in Toronto, Montreal and 42 other Priceless Cities around the globe.