Opening Thursday, April 4, Palms Casino Resort is unveiling a first look at KAOS, its 73,000 square foot dayclub and a 29,000 square foot nightclub that boasts the highest number of pools of any resort in North America. Here is a first look of new images of the outdoor pool complex, including that of the 60-foot bronze sculpture by Damien Hirst entitled “Demon with Bowl” (2014), which rises up from the center of one of the pools, Damien Hirst’s 23-foot tall sculpture The Warrior and the Bear, 2015 and the largest LED wall in Vegas(a 270 foot tall screen that runs the length of the eastern exterior of PALMS’ Ivory Tower facing the strip).
Palms is also announcing over-the-top experiences, such as KAOS Theory, a $1M weekend package, inclusive of a 3-night stay in Damien Hirst-designed “Empathy Suite” (the most expensive suite built in the world) along with multiple rare large format bottles of Ace of Spades and Dom Perignon.
Entertainment Experience Like No Other
From personalized champagne valet service that escorts guests to a champagne vault with a Palms’ butler to select bottles of your choice, including some of the rarest and largest bottle formats on the market, a Tesla coil ceiling that adds to sound and production special effects, including creating “weather elements” to water cannons that shoot water more than 100 feet in the air, enough sound equipment to put on two major arena shows at once to the largest retail displays of the Macallan Fine & Rare Collection, KAOS Nightclub and Dayclub will boast an entertainment experience unlike anywhere else in North America.
Ready to show off the most expensive renovation in Vegas history, $690M, Palms will be celebrating the KAOS Grand Opening Weekend with a festival worthy line-up of A-list talent on April, 5, 6 and 7, including special performances by Alicia Keys, Marshmello, Cardi B & Travis Scott. Tickets for all shows can be found here.
- Composed by award-winning design firm Friedmutter Group Las Vegas, the multi-level 73,000 square foot dayclub offers two luxurious main pools, numerous side pools and 39 unique cabanas (most with their own private pool).
- The focal point of the dayclub is a towering 65-foot bronze sculpture by Damien Hirst entitled “Demon with Bowl” (2014), which rises up from the center of one of the two main pools.
- Boasting the highest number of pools of any resort in North America, KAOS dayclub offers a luxe Greek-inspired oasis.
- KAOS will seamlessly blend the nightclub and dayclub experiences via a massive retractable glass wall/door that allows clubgoers to easily move between the indoor and outdoor venues.
- In addition, the nightclub has a rotating 360-degree DJ booth that allows talent to play to both indoor and outdoor crowds, while the dayclub has its own separate entertainment stage in order to provide for multiple performance locations.
- The dayclub can also accommodate up to 5,000 guests and incorporates a seasonal dome cover that will allow it to operate on a year-around basis.
- 39 cabanas feature individual self-controlled audio systems, including sub woofers, televisions, misters, fans and all the luxuries club-goers will be looking for to have the ultimate daylife experience. Most cabanas also feature their own pool.
- Conceived by the nationally acclaimed design firm Rockwell Group, the 29,000 square foot nightclub will feature an opulent theme merged with state-of-the-art technology to create a dynamic, luxurious and production-rich environment.
- The choreography and circulation leading guests to the theater-like club drew inspiration from a modern playhouse, with art and architecture working hand-in-hand to create a surreal, ever-evolving experience.
- The nightclub utilizes first-of-its-kind technology to enhance interaction and storytelling and creates an immersive, sensory and celebratory experience, brought to life by KAOS’ living brand logo that captures the energy and sound created by the nightclub and its guests.
- Automated and integrated systems bring a 360-degree experience to life
- Running the length of the eastern exterior of PALMS’ Ivory Tower will be the city’s largest LED wall (270 feet/21,000 square feet of display area), which will stream live shots of the dayclub and nightclub to the outside world, thereby allowing those on The Strip to see the excitement and energy inside the clubs.
- Tesla coils, water cannons, and enough sound equipment to put on two major arena shows at once including more than 125 subwoofers
- With more than 140 points of automation, six technicians will be at the helm of KAOS each day to bring the club’s production elements to life. Created to give guests an immersive, 360-degree experience, the heart of the 29,000 square foot KAOS Nightclub is engulfed in more than 50 million pixels of LED video mapping including dynamic ceiling elements and the largest Funktion-One sound system in the city.
- Six-part, custom Tesla coil ceiling above the heart of the dance floor adds a production element unlike any other with Midi Codec programming for arc pitch, length and directional control allowing the system to “play” a song.
- A 2.5mm LED “halo” lines the inside of KAOS with reactive audio and video elements works with the living KAOS logo to ensure no video or light show is ever repeated
- Cryo units and an aqua fog system work independently, or together with the Tesla coils to recreate weather patterns
- A 14-foot custom DJ booth with state-of-the-art equipment sits upon a base that turns a full 360-degrees allowing the DJ to perform to both clubs with the flip of a switch as sliding panel doors provide a seamless transition between the two venues.
KAOS is home to new exclusive residencies by chart-topping artists (listed in alphabetical order): Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Breathe Carolina, Brooks, Cardi B, Cheat Codes, Deadmau5, DJ Politik, Eric Prydz, G-EAZY, J. Balvin, Jauz, Kaskade, Marshmello, Ozuna, Skrillex, Slushii, Southside, Vice and more to be released soon.
KAOS offers a number of premier packages to elevate guests’ experiences, including:
KAOS THEORY ($1,000,000) – Package includes a 3-night stay in the “Empathy Suite” designed by Damien Hirst, 1 30 L Ace of Spades Rose, 1 30 L Ace of Spades Brut, 100 Dom Perignon Rose Luminous, 100 Dom Perignon Brut Luminous, 5 Clase Azul Ultra Magnum.
Personalized Champagne Valet Service: Guests will be escorted to our private champagne vault for white glove service with our in-house butler to select the bottle(s) of your choice (Individually priced at $6,000 or greater). The collection includes some of the finest champagnes and rarest vintages as well as large format bottles ranging from Jeroboam (3L) to Midas (30L). Insert unique bottles.
“Soak the deck” ($100,000) – Fire off our customer water cannons covering the entire pool deck while a live feed projects the water blast on the Ivory Tower LED live feed
“Create KAOS” ($100,000) – “Create KAOS” $100,000 (All Nightclub package upgrades plus the opportunity to activate the Tesla coils
“Own the Strip” ($50,000) – Complete Venue & Ivory Tower LED Takeover